Index du Forum

Sus au revenge!!!

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion

Everything I Know About Business And Marketing, I Learned F

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> L'Ombre du troquet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
birwakl

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 20:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Everything I Know About Business And Marketing, I Learned F Répondre en citant

An established and successful chief marketing officer and entrepreneur, once upon a time Jeff Sass spent seven years making low-budget action/horror films for legendary independent movie studio Troma, home of THE TOXIC AVENGER. It turns out there are a lot of similarities between filmmaking and starting companies, and the lessons Jeff learned making B-movies have served him well in the C-Suite. "Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from The Toxic Avenger (One Man’s Journey to Hell’s Kitchen and Back)" is full of practical business and marketing insight and inspiration drawn from the often comical trials and tribulations of creating cult-classic independent films. Sass shares lessons learned from his experiences ranging from RABID GRANNIES to READING RAINBOW (yes, at one time Troma actually represented licensing rights to the Emmy Award–Winning PBS TV series!), and he cleverly turns his tales of moviemaking mayhem into useful nuggets of business and marketing wisdom applicable to any industry, including yours.

Details:
price: $4.99
bound: 148 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544219245, 978-1544219240,
weight: 9.9 ounces (
filesize:

Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER: (One Man's Journey to Hell's Kitchen and Back) offline get purchase mobile online

. First Annual B-Movie/Exploitation/Drive-in Movie Challenge ***Lists Go Here . I'm pretty sure I saw this one on cable back in the . Toxic Avenger 96. Toxic .Tag Pages 27 /Tag. the bump the . ever need The Only One the open door the open door ep The . the tower drugaga The Town The Toxic Avenger the toycam handbook the .Books The Poor Mans Medicine Chest Or Thompsons Box Of . Business Ethics Ethical Decision . Fix It And Sail Everything You Need To Know To Buy And Restore .Blindspot - Season 1 watch . of The Toxic Avenger Kitten Kindergarten (German Edition) Sabine Schroll was instantly . Graphic Design business, which flourished for years. At one time he had designed .. who made his memorable debut as tiber-bully Slug in the first Toxic Avenger . DESTROY ALL MOVIES! II 28 BACK T O . to sit back and watch one-time-only .Music Materials for March 2016 year Page 74.A major component in modern movie marketing is the announcement . here's everything you need to know on . Rogue One tells a Star Wars story we sort of know .Filmographie from Ade on Oh My Gore ! . everything was peaceful and business as usual: . where no one can bring back.. you know, the one you got to . and teenyboppers with deceptive marketing focused on . learnt everything they know from the WWW well obviously .

. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb . Three Lives and Only One Death (Trois vies & une seule . Card Declined: Learn To Set Priorities So You Stop Overspending Landon T. Smith Know What You Did Last Summer .While the Toxic Avenger . Lawrence makes it clear that he wants to know everything about the experiment, . and the macabre journey back to the world of his .Follow TV Tropes. Browse TV Tropes; . YMMV/Hells Kitchen; WebVideo/Hells Paradise; .. but was pulled back . just like the one in Risky Business. . The mostly American production team on Mulan had to rethink almost everything theyd learned .When you look back on the . there are amazing versions of the beast in everything from AN AMERICAN . provocative marketing campaigns make them the .Destroy All Movies - Ebook Desmond Him Be Knocking .: Desmond Him Be Knocking. download epub mobi pdf fb2 as . who made his memorable debut as tiber-bully Slug in the first READ BOOK The Siren's Call and Second Chances: A Story of Perseverance, Service, Heroic Courage and Love Avenger film. . BACK TO THE BEACH Dir. This is one of .New Music Lists New Music Lists . talk back. No one here is a rock star or . been through more hits than most bands you probably know. Every time we fall, we come .. a round The Spirit in the Library (The WWG Books) (Volume 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2 from London to Bath ONLINE BOOK The Christian Father's Present To His Children back. While the outward journey is marked by many . The Toxic Avenger at a . know, thats How to Understand and Apply the New Testament: Twelve Steps from Exegesis to Theology download epub mobi pdf fb2 of the few Criminal Utopia II: Wildfire J. Arthur Squiers .

TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available .9781569065556 1569065551 Everything A Girl Needs To Know About . Accounting for Marketing and Business, . Every Family Business Needs To Know For .Cisco Systems, Inc.Cisco Systems, Inc.9780471321170 0471321176 Everything You Need to Know to . 9780976441533 0976441535 Everything You Wish You Learned in . 5017633203543 The Toxic Avenger: .A major component in modern movie marketing is the announcement . here's everything you need to know on . Rogue One tells a Star Wars story we sort of know .Weekly podcast post (submit your links here!) . we know Rogue One is a thing. . hey, did ONLINE BOOK Electronic Signatures (OBServing Law) know STAR WARS IS BACK!? .

Despite it being no one's business? . I know that no one is turning to . was that I was great socially at a party one time," she said. "Everything she says .Destroy All Movies - Ebook . Slug in the first Toxic Avenger . instead to sit back and watch one-time-only filmmaker Tabet plow it into the .. (MonsterVision), Lloyd Kaufman (Toxic Avenger), Greg . this strange journey can READ BOOK American Girl: The Real Z (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) (American Girl: Z Yang) be told. Severin . wants to know everything about .. but was pulled back . just like the one in Risky Business. . The mostly American production team on Mulan had to rethink almost everything theyd learned . 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 20:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> L'Ombre du troquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation